Monday, March 10, 2008

to improv guitar

Or at least I took a shot at recording some of my messing around. I'd really like to turn this one into a song, but I'm not really sure of the lyrics, melody, or structure. All I got so far is a chord pattern I like and a picking pattern that sound cool.

Here is the link Riff Tide. The name is a cheesy play on words (Rip tide) 'cause the site requires a title and I thought the recording sounded a little like waves coming in and out at a beach.

I'll post again if I ever decide to do more with the song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.