Saturday, April 12, 2008

that I love ballard street

Ballard Street is a syndicated comic that you should be able to find in your paper. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it always manages to crack me up.

The characters are always different in name, but the same in heart. They strike me as the kind of people that have worked long and hard and are now trying to figure out how to make retirement fresh and new.

Each strip shows someone trying to do something different just because they can and not really caring what anyone else thinks about it. But underneath that there is a genuine caring for the other characters in their life.

I was going to post one of the comics, but I don't think one is enough. Check out the last month's worth at Ballard Street @ comics.com.

Lesson Learned : There are so many good ones to pull out of this comic, but here are my favorites. Don't take things so seriously and always be on the look out for something new.

No comments: