Monday, June 11, 2007

that breaks happen to the best of us.

I promised I was going to update this every day and then life got ahead of me and I stopped doing it. For that, I'm sorry. I'd say I won't let it happen again but I'm not sure I could without lying.

Anyways... Now that I'm caught back up (or at least content enough with how far behind I am to take a break) I'll be posting updates again. Today's post is more of a discovery than a lesson, but I haven't been able to get this song out of my head since I heard it last night and I had to share. Listener beware... its an addictive little tune.

'I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)' ~ by Sandi Thom

Kudos to Becky and Nanette (hope I spelled that right) for pointing it out to me. Now if I could only stop singing it...

No comments: