Monday, June 16, 2008

to push up?

I've taken a bit of a break from this site. I'm not going to apologize 'cause its not going to fix anything.

... sorta ...

Justin twitter'ed about this : http://hundredpushups.com/challenge.html and I'm up for the challenge. I was thinking about starting stomache torture anyways.

I'll try to keep a running report on here. If I'm accountable online I might actually see the thing till the end. With that said, the posts are going to be short and sweet three times a week for the next six weeks.

Initial test : 19 pushups (20, but I didn't want to push it too badly).
I'm going to try to do day 1 of the training today just so I'm on a good Monday - Wednesday - Friday schedule. I'll post on Wednesday about if this was a good idea or not.

Wish me luck...

No comments: